What was your out the door price on the Volvo S90?

XC60Mike

Reactions
For those that don't have a problem sharing what they paid and want to help others get the best deals, here's your thread.

So let us know what you paid for your Volvo S90. [cheers]

Reactions
List $67,775 Discount $10,000 plus $500 (A-Plan Elite).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Reactions
LONG STORY: By the time I was ready to buy, after a test drive, I could not find my preferred exterior/interior w/exact options I wanted, available (I searched WA, OR, and CA). So I decided to wait and do OSD next year. But in late May, I rented an S90 T5 Momentum for 10 days (Sixt Rental, Sea-Tac), when visiting my daughter in WA. I decided it was as long as I wanted, and did NOT want the longer 2018 version. So, while still on vacation, I searched for the closest I could come to my preferred choices, hoping to get in on their Memorial Day Weekend sale. Volvo Bakersfield had all of the options I wanted, and I felt I could live with Onyx Black. They agreed to accept a $500 credit card hold, until I returned to CA from vacation. The day after I returned home, I got approval and a check from my Credit Union, and my son and I drove to Bakersfield to get it. I am now completely smitten with Onyx Black---and Mussel Blue seems almost boring to me now. LOL. In addition, mine came with Polestar Optimization--and I cannot believe how much smoother it accelerates and decelerates. My $45 investment in joining the Volvo Club of America saved me $500 too (best investment ever made). I would urge any S90 T6 owner to strongly consider adding Polestar Optimization to it.

Last edited:

XC60Mike

Reactions
Congrats, thats indeed a solid deal.

Reactions
Greeting from the UK.
Mine is a 2017 inscription, In onyx with the winter pack, ust 300 miles, paying 27,000 pounds for it tommorrow when I pick it up. Practically new with 25% off list.
Happy bunny.

Reactions
Yes, that is an amazing discount. Congratulations!

Reactions
Yes, that is an amazing discount. Congratulations!
Yes, very happy. The car was a lease car that was never picked up for some reason, so I guess they wanted rid.
I specifically wanted an inscription,not many around but plenty of momentum’s,
and am happy with the black/black combo. Previous car was a Jaguar XF, this is far more advanced

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Volvo S90/V90 Ordering 0