Welcome to the #1 Volvo S90 Forum and Volvo S90 community dedicated to Volvo S90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo S90 Forum today!

What was your out the door price on the Volvo S90?

XC60Mike

Reactions
For those that don't have a problem sharing what they paid and want to help others get the best deals, here's your thread.

So let us know what you paid for your Volvo S90. [cheers]

Reactions
List $67,775 Discount $10,000 plus $500 (A-Plan Elite).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Reactions
LONG STORY: By the time I was ready to buy, after a test drive, I could not find my preferred exterior/interior w/exact options I wanted, available (I searched WA, OR, and CA). So I decided to wait and do OSD next year. But in late May, I rented an S90 T5 Momentum for 10 days (Sixt Rental, Sea-Tac), when visiting my daughter in WA. I decided it was as long as I wanted, and did NOT want the longer 2018 version. So, while still on vacation, I searched for the closest I could come to my preferred choices, hoping to get in on their Memorial Day Weekend sale. Volvo Bakersfield had all of the options I wanted, and I felt I could live with Onyx Black. They agreed to accept a $500 credit card hold, until I returned to CA from vacation. The day after I returned home, I got approval and a check from my Credit Union, and my son and I drove to Bakersfield to get it. I am now completely smitten with Onyx Black---and Mussel Blue seems almost boring to me now. LOL. In addition, mine came with Polestar Optimization--and I cannot believe how much smoother it accelerates and decelerates. My $45 investment in joining the Volvo Club of America saved me $500 too (best investment ever made). I would urge any S90 T6 owner to strongly consider adding Polestar Optimization to it.

Last edited:

XC60Mike

Reactions
Congrats, thats indeed a solid deal.

Reactions
Greeting from the UK.
Mine is a 2017 inscription, In onyx with the winter pack, ust 300 miles, paying 27,000 pounds for it tommorrow when I pick it up. Practically new with 25% off list.
Happy bunny.

Reactions
Yes, that is an amazing discount. Congratulations!

Reactions
Yes, that is an amazing discount. Congratulations!
Yes, very happy. The car was a lease car that was never picked up for some reason, so I guess they wanted rid.
I specifically wanted an inscription,not many around but plenty of momentum’s,
and am happy with the black/black combo. Previous car was a Jaguar XF, this is far more advanced