Welcome to the #1 Volvo S90 Forum and Volvo S90 community dedicated to Volvo S90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo S90 Forum today!

Rear Right LED Light Fail

aleteck

Reactions
City
Cag9
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
What I Drive
V90 2017
After 3 years the rear right LED has stopped to work. I see a lot of V90 with this issue. Volvo has ask to me 400 euro to change it, unbelievable!!!
How many people have had this problem?

Volvo doesn't want to change it in warranty.

Inviato dal mio LYA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

phillae

Reactions
City
Anglet
State
Non-US
Country
France
What I Drive
2016 v90
I am having the same problem. My rear right light is slightly cracked, damp gets in and the lights stop working.
Volvo has asked me for €1100 for the repair !!!
They say that not only do I need to change both lights but more importantly, I need to install a new kit that will allow the new lights to function.
Apparently new European legislation requires this to be done. I searched the Net, asked the dealer, for an explanation but found none.
I contacted headquarters who offered me a 60% discount but they still cannot provide me with any precise information on the European law they refer to.
I would really like to understand !
Unfortunately, in the meantime I have no choice but to go ahead with the replacement of the lights by Volvo, as it is dangerous not to do so.
Has anyone else encountered this problem, and has an explanation to give me?
Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Volvo S90/V90 Ordering 0