City
Fort Washington
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 XC90
Hi all! I am new here. I have a 2010 XC90 3.2 with 122,8** on the clock. It is a solid vehicle that rides well and obviously built well. I would like to know how many high mileage drivers we have here and how have your maintenance experiences been? Also how long did you have your XC90?

Reactions
City
Scotts Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Volvo XC90
We have a 2005 XC90 with 264,000 miles. Still comfortable, still runs great, local Volvo expert (Specialized Auto, Santa Cruz CA) takes care of it because we have no nearby dealer. All wheel drive gave out at 130,000, but we don't ski so we chose not to have it fixed, thus front wheel drive only. Replaced the coils twice. Radio quit working a couple of months ago. $1200 to replace the control module. We are not spending a lot of money on it with such high mileage, but still like the vehicle. Cost of operation and comfort have been more than worth it. Looking for another vehicle to purchase when the time comes, but we always buy used to avoid the depreciation. Did buy this one new for about $55K out the door.

Reactions
City
Fort Washington
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 XC90
We have a 2005 XC90 with 264,000 miles. Still comfortable, still runs great, local Volvo expert (Specialized Auto, Santa Cruz CA) takes care of it because we have no nearby dealer. All wheel drive gave out at 130,000, but we don't ski so we chose not to have it fixed, thus front wheel drive only. Replaced the coils twice. Radio quit working a couple of months ago. $1200 to replace the control module. We are not spending a lot of money on it with such high mileage, but still like the vehicle. Cost of operation and comfort have been more than worth it. Looking for another vehicle to purchase when the time comes, but we always buy used to avoid the depreciation. Did buy this one new for about $55K out the door.
Wow that is some good mileage. I am with you on buying used. I got this one it had 76,000 on it. Still rides great though. I have an indy mechanic also for mine. Expert Volvo in Silver Spring Maryland.

BigJohn826

Reactions
City
Laurel
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
06 XC90
Wow that is some good mileage. I am with you on buying used. I got this one it had 76,000 on it. Still rides great though. I have an indy mechanic also for mine. Expert Volvo in Silver Spring Maryland.
I’m in PG County, would love your guys info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk