City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90 T6
Does anyone know if the expression trim comes with power passenger seat? I know it’s a silly question since it’s a 65k plus car, but the photos online when you build don’t show it, and it doesnt mention it in the car specs! It only mentions the driver side.

I am torn between the expression and next step up inscription trim. A lot of the luxury features aren’t necessary for me, but a passenger power seat is something I can’t go without.
Does anyone else have some insight into whether the more expensive option is worth the price?
Thanks!!

Reactions
City
San Angelo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Honda Pilot
Does anyone know if the expression trim comes with power passenger seat? I know it’s a silly question since it’s a 65k plus car, but the photos online when you build don’t show it, and it doesnt mention it in the car specs! It only mentions the driver side.

I am torn between the expression and next step up inscription trim. A lot of the luxury features aren’t necessary for me, but a passenger power seat is something I can’t go without.
Does anyone else have some insight into whether the more expensive option is worth the price?
Thanks!!

Reactions
City
San Angelo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Honda Pilot
On the Volvo website, it shows 2021 Recharge Inscription and Inscription Expressions both come with power adjustable passenger seats. Found the info in the Build Your Own spec comparisons.