City
Littleton
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 xc90
I was stopped at a stoplight and my 2016 xc90 stalled out. For about 2 minutes I still had power to my dashboard, but eventually I lost all power. Couldn’t use hazard lights to warn other drivers. Couldn’t put car in just ral to push it to the side of the road. Two different cars tried to jump me, doing so would bring power to my screen, but wouldn’t restart the engine. Eventually connected a jump box to the car and was able to drive the 2 miles home. Called a tow truck the next morning to take the car to be checked out by Volvo service. Car started for me and the service manager as well. I asked him to do a thorough evaluation of what was going on. The same thing happened two days before, but after a couple of minutes, I was able to get the engine back on. Any insight would be appreciated, my contact at Volvo had no initial thoughts.

OnTrack

Reactions
City
Hägersten
State
Non-US
Country
Sweden
What I Drive
XC90 2003 T6
Hi... if you havent found the problem. Try while sitting in the car. Close all windows - all doors etc. and pull out the key and lock the car with the remote. Now unlock it and put the key back and try to start it.