• Total voters
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC90 T6 Momentum
Aquanil from Croftgate USA, waterless carwash. I wash my vehicles weekly and haven't used a water hose in almost 2 years. If I have mud under the fenders I take it to the car wash first.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I voted for the brush: Griots Garage Boars Hair brush. Had it for years, works for everything but tight places and really stuck on bugs/tar.

Rob

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I used to use a Boars Hair brush but noticed lately that it's causing fine scratches on the paint. Made the switched over to Chemical guys microfiber mitt and have been extremely pleased with how much easier it is to wash the car.

crewcabrob

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC90 Inscription
I used to use a Boars Hair brush but noticed lately that it's causing fine scratches on the paint. Made the switched over to Chemical guys microfiber mitt and have been extremely pleased with how much easier it is to wash the car.

Funny, that's what I use too for the tight places and scrubbing bugs.

Rob

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Yeah they make great products. I tried a few cheaper brand mitts from amazon and they latterly fell apart at the seems after a few uses.

Funny, that's what I use too for the tight places and scrubbing bugs.

Rob

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 XC90
I prefer the mitt. It does a better job than my brush. Have notice the same small fine scratches with the brush. Everyone should try to remember to always wash off your mitt or brush after each washing. Also I been using a grit guard in my wash buckets for over 10 years. Use them once. Look at what lying in the bottom of the wash bucket when your done. You will never wash a car with out one.